First Day to Phuket

28th of April, my first day to Phuket, departed from Penang International Airport at afternoon. We were using Firefly Airline, I think everyone should know this new airline, right? The Airplane (I think should call it airbus) is small, just like a bus, it was with loud engine operating noise all along the journey. Well, at least I know how loud of an airbus now.

Although it was noisy all the way, the landing still considered beautiful, because I kind of like the landing with water scenary, here I can see the sea while landing. However, the most beautiful landing for me still in Venezia’s Macor Polo Airport, it was surrounding by water while landing.

We arrived Phuket Airport at 4:00pm, and that was a tour guide met us at the airport, to pick us up to our hotel. Before to our hotel, he brought us for city tour, well.. we better say this as shopping tour.

Anyways, I prefer to skip the story along the way to hotel. The conclusion for this is, I still prefer to plan all my travel schedule alone, this would be exciting for me, and flexible.

At night, we went for Fantasea Phuket, this is a good view point, an excellent buffet and wonderful show, I could say I had happy moment there.









When we were sitting inside the van, I saw that was many motorcyclists and their passangers were not wearing their helmet, the comment from me this is dangerous. The story to be continue for Day 3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌