Third Day around Phuket

As we discussed previoulsy, we rented a motorbike in Day 3 to go around Phuket Island. The motorbike’s rent is 200 Bhat per day, the price is reasonable for us. So we started our third day journey after breakfast.

In front of the motorbike rental shop, I was looking for any helmet for our rented motorbike, I felt insecured if ride without helmet. But the shop keeper told us, the rule is only driver needs helmet, passanger is optional, therefore we only got a helmet for two of us. Fine, I tried not to use the helmet.

First of all, I sent my postcards and we find the petrol station for petrol refilling, the petrol rate is expensive in Phuket if compare with Malaysia, a litre costs us about RM30.



Our first destination is Patong Beach, it is a beautiful beach, crowded with a lot of tourists to play in and out of the sea, the wave was strong there, beaten the beach heavily, I could see people to be pushing up to the beach by wave.

After Patong Beach, we continue our riding to Karon Beach.





Karon Beach is much more beautiful than Patong Beach, we can see a row of umbrella along the beachside, blue sky, blue sea and whitey sand, a perfect combination of the sea and beach.

After riding our motorbike on the road, I am feeling insecure to sit on the motorbike without helmet, that is no protection, I don’t like that kind of feeling, so SL is giving his helmet to me, I was touched because he cherish my life more than his, he is always good to me.

While we were on the way to next view point, it was raining, oh… my goodness, rain again, I hate weather in Phuket, raining season, ruin my trip. So that we stopped at a sheild fountain, with beatiful view from top of there to seaside undernearth, we took some pictures there, but the pictures are not that clear due to raining.



We stayed under the sheild for about 30 minutes until rain stopped, then we started our journey to light house (forgot to name in Thai).







After the stop at the lakeside park, we continue our journey to the light house, it is on the hill and we can see beautiful scenary there.



Light house supposed to be our last stop, so we decided to go to Phuket town area for some explores, we were riding our motorbike, but it was raining again on our half way. Oh dear… I don’t like this bad weather, we take a break in a sea shell musuem, the entrance would take us 200 Bhat per person, so expensive, so we didn’t explore this sea shell museum, but walk along their shop for rain away break. I have no idea if anybody will spend 200 Bhat for some collection of sea shell?

However, the shell souvenir shop isn’t big enough for us to spend full raining period, after we’ve done our window shopping, rain still hadn’t stop, even heavier then, so that we decided no to wait for it stops, but we cancelled our city centre trip to back to hotel.

O… Bad luck at my birthday, we got a traffic ticket on our way back to hotel, the reason is the driver didn’t wear his helmet, cry … Because of this, I really want to complain the traffic rules of Thailand, what a silly rule for only driver needs helmet, optional for passangers? Is life of passangers worthless? Why a boy who gave his helmet to the person who he cherishes considered wrong?

Well, you can ask me, if you want to be safety, why don’t you get another helmet? Ok… I hoped to, but the motorbike rental thought it is unnecessay, then how can I get one more helmet from them? I don’t like this Thailand traffic law, that’s why I complained it is a country without traffic safety awareness.

I lost all my mood after paid 300 Bhat on my traffic ticket :( Bad luck for my birthday, I won’t ride motorbike in traffic dangerous Phuket anymore unless I can have another helmet for passanger. So, for who is going to go to Thailand and plan to ride motorbike there, please remember to bring a spare helmet for your passanger, else they won’t provide you the second helmet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌