Leaving

Within this week, there are 3 people resigned from my department, one of them even will spend her last service day at this Friday, quite a sudden news from me.

Another seperation, this is life, right? Full with seperation, I don’t like seperation, but I know it is a must in our life.

I still remember, when my friends were leaving the UK, I was feeling bad. And, when I am leaving there, I am not feeling well. However, I know that is no choice to keep a person to stay forever with you, every people have their destination to go, every people have their purpose to do.

I read an article before, it is talking about meeting between people, the main reason for us to meet is to learn from others and get together, we propably cannot be staying together forever, but memory keeps them in our mind and we surely can learn more or less from them.

Anyway, all the best for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌