Second Day in Phuket

29th of April, my second day in Phuket, we decided to spend our day with signed up a tour around the islands near to Phuket and took a chance for snorkeling, should be a great tour, right?





Yes, islands around Phuket are really beautiful, but I forgot the name of first island that we went, the water is clear and the scenary is special and beautiful. See, I like the island, which surround by stones, looks it is protected. Yeap, looks protected, actually not, this island is one of tsunami hazard zone. Anyways, this island is still beatiful for me, white sandy beach, green and blue clear water, surround with protected-like stoney.

Then, we left the island and went for snorkeling, oh my goodness, it was raining, too bad, we were snorkeling in the rain, so cold. However, we still spent for half an hour on snorkeling, there is nothing to see under the sea except some fish, the corals are in greyish colour, I think they are died after tsunami. After half an hour nothing to see snorkeling, we departed to another island.







Before we went to "Monkey Island" (forgot the name and named it myself :P), we saw a cave, where local people got the bird’s nest.



Then, we went to Monkey Island, but I don’t really like this island, can see from the picture, the beach is becoming dirty, because a lot of tourists feed monkeys here, and left rubbish over the beach.

Next stop is Phi Phi Island, for me this is a romantic island, because some of my friends have their love story started at here, oh… that is so romantic. After we had our lunch in Phi Phi Island, we walked along the island (that is only a street there, that’s why I say along), I bought three postcards in Phi Phi Island, and they are for three people, who are they? Aha…, they will know when they recieve the card, but I think the cards still on the way to Malaysia.





We left Phi Phi Island and departed to Khai Island (hopefully I gave the correct name :P), we spent some time is Khai Island and swam there. This is a small but beautiful island, we can walk along the island within 15 minutes (but we didn’t do that :P), there are a lot of umbrella with two seats on the beach, and you need to pay 100 Bath for them if you would like to sit under umbrella. We paid for 100 Bath, but we couldn’t sit long, because of raining, this small umbrella doesn’t help us to sheild from rain.

We backed to our speedboat and backed to Phuket Island, the journey is pleasure, but it would be perfect if sunny all the way.

At night, we had buffet dinner in a hotel, not too bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌