Advance Birthday Celebration

Today is a happy day, though SL is not around with me, I still had some good friends always be by my side, we had planned an advance birthday celebration for YY and I, attendees are LE, LP, MS, SF, of course YY and I. Our actual plan was meet at 7pm in Cherry Blossom, but YY, MS and I sudden planned for hiking at BJ, therefore we tried to postpone our dinner to 7:30pm.

However, our hiking plan was dragged for around 10minutes and we only could arrive late to Cherry Blossom.

While I walked into Cherry Blossom, I saw LP, SF and LE were there waiting for us, I was really sorry for our late arrival, but happy that they didn't take it in mind, you all are so nice to us :)

During dinner, we were happily chatting, but I couldn't think out any birthday wishes when they asked about it because I was happy for this moment, maybe hope for have more meeting time with SL in the next 8-months-seperation :P Also, I hope YY, LE and SF could find their right guy soon, actually I always hope for my friends' happiness of life.

After dinner, we went to MS's house for viewing her wedding photos, it was a lot of photos to view, and all of them are so beautiful and professional taken, I am always agree that we really need a photographer for the wedding, therefore he can capture every sweet moment for the couple with their friends and family, this is really worth for a wedding.

After viewing all MS's pictures, it was about 11pm and it's time to back home. Just before we left MS's house, I asked LP about her current status (about her marriage plan) and she told me that would be next year or the year after, I was so happy (maybe more to excited) to know this, I can't wait to see her wedding day, hope she can have her happiness soon.

LP actually is my new seaseme street member, although she didn't get my seaseme street doll last time, as we were not as close as now back to 6 years ago, but we were getting closer after I come to Penang and I always think she is one of my good friends. LP, I wish for your happiness :)

Finally, thanks to MS, LE, SF, LP and YY(another birthday girl) for celebrating birthday for us (YY and I :P), I am really happy. With them, I would know I will never be alone after SL goes to US.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌