Lucky me

I think I am lucky, am I? Yes, I think so.

Actually, I have three friends are planning to visit me from 1-May to 3-May, it is this weekend, just when SL leaves to US who departs on 1st of May, therefore I think I won't be lonely over this weekend, how lucky I am?

From last year, Hisaka already told me that she would visit me during May of this year and I keep waiting for time come, so that we could meet again. When date comes closer, Hisaka told me that are another two friends will come along with her, Sachiko and Kyoko, this makes me even more excited, I haven't been seeing each other for nearly 4 years and now we can reunion again. Unfortunately I can't introduce them to my husband.

I nearly forgot to introduce about Hisaka, Sachiko and Kyoko, they are friends who I met in Birminghom of UK, and they are from Japan. They were so kind and always waived away of my loneliness in foreign country, I was having happy time with all of them and we even went to several trips together.

After they backed to Japan, we still keep in touch for sometime, I am still missing our old time, and it was happy moment with them.

Now, this Friday, we are going to meet again, I am excited with it.

Also, I am feeling lucky that they will spend the long weekend with me, just after SL leaves Malaysia, therefore I won’t be lonely over the weekend, I am so lucky :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌