Counting down

From yesterday, I just couldn’t help to count down L, this is unpurposely as we promised each other no more count down, and just live our early remaining day happily. However, I still couldn’t stop thinking that SL is going to leave me next Friday, that means we only have 7 days left together. 1st of May, he will be leaving on this day, this is the day of our first meet back to three years ago, the day after my birthday, kind of meaningful date for us, but he will leave me on this day.

Actually we did consider to be together forever one, I was thinking to leave my current job a month ago and leaving with him, I was so determined on the day and arranged the meeting with my manager’s manager (because he is the manager who hired me, so I think I need to let him first know when I am leaving), but once the meeting started he just told me so many advices on separation, then I just couldn’t help to tell him my decision, and I just changed my mind to stay alone. Also, he told me that he would “fight” for me on my situation, but now I am doubt if I would believe every sweet talk from managers.

Anyways, we just let the test goes on, and decide on our alternative option if we really cannot bear with this separation. Nevertheless, we planned for a lot of activities before his leaving, I think we still had a lot of sweet memories during our separation.

Actually, we did experience separation 2.5 years ago, he was going for 3 months business trip just after we started our relationship, all our communication through internet, and it looked no much hindrance between us except touching, it was still going well. However, I felt like a stranger when he just ended his business trip, I just felt that is strange to talk with him. Anyways, that kind of feeling was just gone after some times. Therefore, I am scared if this will happen for this time, because now we need to bear with 8 months separation though we still can have short meeting between.

All in all, we still have seven days to be together, we need to cherish all the time we have now.

I think this is a test, to test if our relationship can survive after this separation, if it does, then our relationship will reach to another higher level and I think no more thing can separate us in future unless death. But if it doesn’t, then we need to take our alternative option.

Anyways, we need to be strong and stick on our love, then nothing can separate us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌