Early birds got the "bugs"

This morning, when I was going to office and turned on my laptop, then my laptop just suddenly informed that my laptop was going to shut down and reboot. Well, I thought this is normal because I got shut down message often when I got something installed into my computer. Well, though I didn't install anything this morning, I still didn't suspect it.

However, the rebooting thing didn't look normal because it kept rebooting my laptop once I get into Windows, I got my laptop rebooted for nth time, until I was too tired to type my password repetitively. Then, I just heard some chatting nearby my cube and found that is not only me faced this problem.

Finally, I decided to give up on reboot routine and seeing for help and took some break. Later at 3pm, I just knew there is solution from our IT service and they were helping us in cafe. Wow, there was a lot of people in cafe for getting help ^O^

At night, SL is searching for some information on today incident, then we just know our company is not the only part facing this problem, but worldwide effected because an McAfee antivirus program identified a normal Windows file as a virus, then repeatedly to reboot the laptop.

Oo, that was a little mess this morning when many people in company get this problem, I am so "honorable" to be part of them :P The bug was taken after 9am and those who turned on laptop after that time didn't face this issue, that's why I said early birds got the "bugs".

http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/2010/04/intel_reportedly_among_firms_h.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌