My HomeTrip

I am on my home trip to my home country now, which is a trip to allow us back to home country and spend time there to cure your homesick when you are relocated to another country on assignment.

In total, I would say this is quite a busy hometrip to me, I would never thought that I am needed to do sure a lot of things, SL and I actually were spent a lot of time on traveling between several places, from Kuala Lumpur to Muar, then Kota Tinggi, again back to Kuala Lumpur and immediately to Penang and we will back to Muar again tomorrow and later we will be travel back on Thursday with my parents-in-law. Phew~~ a lot of travelling, planning and problem solving, which I thought we couldn't make it within this short period, but at least we make it until now.

Anyway, I think we are lucky on timing for a lot of arrangements, everything is just looked like pre-planned for us, then waiting for us to settle within these two weeks.

Well, it is tired but I like to keep busy, which made me felt meaningful of life. Somehow when I was settling some problem, I felt some enlighten on my life and future career, then now I think I need to start planning for ourselves as we are nearly 30 years old already but everything just seems so insecured for our children and oldtime life. Perhaps, we need to look for changes, now we are just like straying birds, keep traveling for money to provide us better life, but when can we settle down without any burden from less of money?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌