Columbia River George

Last Sunday April 18th, we planned for trip to Columbia River George for my parents-in-law, there is a must visit attraction when you travelled to Oregon, breathtaking scenery of Columbia River over Vista House and the fourth highest waterfall in US - Multnomah Fall on i-84 highway.

First before our departure, we went to a Vietnamese restaurant (Pho Van) in Beaverton for our lunch, then we just headed to Vista House at Columbia George area, there we could oversee the River scenery from hilltop. Spring is arriving, so that we could see some people were picnicing nearby Vista House for the beautiful scenery. Also, I saw a group of motorists gathered in that area.

After Vista House, we drove toward Multnomah Fall and stopped by Wahnakee Fall at the midway.

Actually, this is not my first visit to Columbia River George and Multnomah Fall, I am happy that I have been there throughout three seasons until now, which are July 2009 (Summer), January 2010 (Winter) and April 2010 (Spring), that I only left an unvisited autumn and I wish that I could have chance to see them in autumn scence.




Summer - It was sunny and trees are the greenest among three seasons.
Winter - I felt coldest in this season and we still could see some snow cover the clift, trees are faded.
Spring - the earth is back to live after winter ended, leaves are in light green now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌