Home, Spring, Autumn ~~ 家、春、秋

When I was young, I read a series story from China author, it is combined with three books as so called Home, Spring and Autumn, it is about some youngsters at old time in China, they lived in a big family and they can't make decision for their future because everything is decided by elder in home, so that some of brave youngsters were running away from home to pursue their love and dream.

When I was reading it, I was always wanted to make decision for myself, I wanted to choose my career, my dream, my love and my own path, therefore my living style is a little independent and always acted as what I wanted to do. However, when I am growing up, I found that actually it is hard to be living in my own style so much because our life actually is quite depended with other people, that we don't really can make every decision as we like.

Today, my youngest sister is flying from Malaysia to US to meet with her husband now, always I thought she is a person without bravery and depended a lot on family, but I see she is the strongest among us now because she is willing to give up everything in the home country and go to foreign country for the one she loved so much.

Honestly, I was always doubt if she would really moved this step in one day, however she made it today, it was really a surprise to me but I would respect her decision, she is just one of the youngster in , who moved the lock away from their family and left for a new life.

Begining from today, Pheobe is going to start her new life (totally new) in Costa Rica, she is all alone there and need to meet with new friend, build her family, learn new language (Spanish) and everything is new there. Frankly, I am quite worried for her but I know she can manage it and Kevin would love and protect her. After long seperation of Kevin and her, I think they would learn to appreciate their reunion now as what I did with SL.

That is a thing worry me because Kevin and Phoebe first meet in my wedding, I think my mum would blame me for introducing them until they tied the knot. I am not sure if I should be blamed, but it should be the best if they are truly in love forever, that is nothing can buy true love in this world, especially Phoebe got so much hurt from her previous relationship. If Kevin is the right man, then they should live happy ever.

Here I would like to send my blessing to her, I wish Kevin is her true love and they can be together forever with unfailing love, I hope Kevin would take really good care of her and make her to be a fortune lady in the world. Sister, I wish that we would meet again in future and I will miss you so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌