back to work soon

After two weeks break, I am going to back to work tomorrow soon, holidays always finish sooner as I expected, I was feeling a little lazy to start working now :P (perhaps something unhappy demotivated me) Anyways, I need to forget what was unhappy previously and have a new start tomorrow.

During last two weeks, I spent time in different area in Malaysia, from south to north, there was everywhere I had been, planning, visiting and "exercising".

My first two day was in Muar, it was family day that we had more relaxation after long haul flight from US to Malaysia. Then, I spent another 2.5 days in my hometown, it was unexpected sudden shock from my mum, then my hometown trip suddenly became so adventure and busy, that I was not only visited my grandmum at cementary, but also helped my mum to settle some housing issue on her "sudden" investment, this case kept me busy for more than a week.

Anyways, we couldn't stay longer in my hometown as we also needed to settle our own housing event in Penang, which needed more concentraction from us (so I only could remote helping my mum). After taking our rental car in KL, then we spent 5 days in Penang to handle our condominium VP case - we got our house keys from developer finally at 2-April, then we took 3 days on checking our house defects to feedback them to contractor before we back, there we did a lot of "exercise" by knocking every piece of our floor tile to make sure they are fully filled, also we prepared a detailed list for them to find the defect location. Coincidently, that was a home decoration exhibition in PISA, so we paid a visit there for some renovation information. Besides, we also met friends and settled housing loan and so on, I think we did a lot in Penang, it is nearly our home already.

After that, we finally got some rest in Muar before we flied to US on 8 April with my parents-in-law. As well, we spent a three days and two nights trip in San Francisco before we back to Oregon.

It was really busy and meaningful two weeks for me, it made me learnt a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌