Holidays

Finally, SL and I planned some holidays from our busy schedule, previously we thought that we could have some relax time after we completed the first milestone, but answer is "NO", we still are busy now. But the holidays was planned and we really need to get out of our life as a cow temporary.

Well, we don't plan for long distance holidays this year because I think I still need sometime to adjust my body for that, somehow I still resist from travel far.

SL suggested that we should spend some quality time together, totally forget of work, though we don't go too far in this holiday plan, we wish that we can enjoy this for next three days, even for doing nothing I still wish that my mind can refresh from everything still bother me.

Comments

Unknown said…
good to recharge!

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌