My Sunday

I think I am quite busy today, almost was a non stop day, we did some grocery shopping at the morning, then cleaning them and stored them.

After that, I was fully concentrated on my sewing until evening. At very first, I was thinking on updating my CV but I didn't have chance for that. Due to our iron table cloth got a hole burnt at our last ironing, I decided to make a cover for it, it took me about two hours from drafting till completion.

Thereafter, I continue with homework from my sewing class, till the stage that teacher taught me, my cloth is nearly complete and now I left to make and sew buttons on it, I quite like it but SL said it is a bit old style :(

Next, I repaired my pant, which zipper was damaged for some time, until I found a 4 inches zipper acts as 3 inches zipper. It was around 6 o'clock when I had done all my tasks, I felt tired but happy with all my product, it was a sactifaction to see things went well under my hands though I didn't sew prefectly, I still found some place that I am not happy at.

Somehow, I asked if I regret to find my interest too late, anyways I never said regret so I can live happier, the good part is I still manage to explore things I interested.

At evening, we watched a program about people who gave up what they had and started their new career/business, then we are also dreaming about our future, sometimes people really need to learn giving up at the very first step, then they only can get closer with their dream, but that is no much people can make it.

A friend of mine, who gave up her career in company and taking class on what she interested, that is a challenge in life, how many people can do that? I don't even think I can take this challenge, I even feel hesitation for seeking a new job, I forgot since when I become such a coward like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌