Holiday Planning

A friend told me that she needs to plan a holiday from time to time, even the holiday is short but about once a month, so that she could have motivation to continue her work, else she would be demotivated after working for long time. Well, this is not the only friend told me so, but I just didn’t in their mode yet as I was planning on something else, therefore I was quite reluctant to travel.

However, after taking so much time for planning, SL suggested that we went for vacation to relax ourselves and I finally agreed. So, I started planning for our holidays since two weeks ago, our plan kept changing because a lot of roadblocks and too many things need to consider.

At first, we decided to use our airline mileage to exchange for a flight to Europe, then I planned our trip to London and Paris, but later I just found that flights were not available for us during travel period that we planned, it was so upset and I chose to give up my Europe trip.

Then, we stuck with where we want to go and I nearly gave my vacation up as travel period comes closer but we still don’t have a proper plan and destination. Later, SL told me why not we go to island for relaxation trip, which will be more enjoyable than an Europe trip, this is for sure. Also, he allocated an attractive budget for this vacation.

Well, island… then I searched for island, Jeju Island from South Korea was once in the list, then Koh Samui also in my consideration as it is cheaper, however that is another island always echoed in my mind, which was more expensive but more attractive to me.

Maldives… Maldives… My brain yell out this name from time to time, this is a place I always wish to go, and I even wished to spend my honeymoon there, but we were not affordable back in 4 years ago, therefore we still haven’t been there yet.

Since SL got an amount allocated this time, so I did some researches on Maldives while I searching for Koh Samui or Jeju Island, well I know where I really wanted to go in my deep heart, because I didn’t even pay so much attention on Koh Samui research but spent most of my time on Maldives detail.

Actually, flight ticket from Maldives isn’t that expensive, the cheapest can be less than RM2000 per person, well it is just about the same price as if I fly to Jeju Island or cheaper. However, accommodation sure is more expensive than Koh Samui and Jeju. Devil from my heart has already said it clearly, as all details that I sent to SL were about Maldives, instead of Koh Samui and Jeju Island, as SL knows the Devil so well and he also searched for Maldives information.

And finally now, we got our vacation direction, it’s Maldives ^_^, at least, got direction is better than directionless, right? Perhaps, it is more expensive, but happy and enjoyable vacation is better than travel at a place but still thinking about another location, right? Haha… I don’t care if this is only an excuse or a truth, but we want to go Maldives and we are booking now, I wish there is still room available for us, pray hard.

For so coincident, our travel period is around our wedding anniversary, that is our fourth and we finally have our second honeymoon to Maldives now. My honeymoon dream is coming true soon. Well, our next journey will wait for quite some time as we use all our budget this time :-)

And now, I am so happy, and suddenly find my motivation to work now. Oh… now I see my friends’ point, we really need a quality vacation between works, because it can motivate us truly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌