I want to travel

After busy for project for more than a year, I finally have completed a small milestone, and I am almost free up now (will another task will start soon), now I got some personal hour for myself, I feel enjoyed for this moment.

Seeing Olympics game held in London this year, I just remembered my experience in London, I have been there for three times for visiting different places, it was beautiful and lovely though I almost travelled alone, I just miss London so much when I see some snapshot of London from TV. That time, I was alone without a partner and now I got a husband, I so wish that I could revisit London with SL.

Unfortunately, SL is still busy for his job as his milestone always will come later than me, I so wish that he free up now, so that we could plan a trip.

After long haul busy on job, today is first time I could spend more time on searching on travelling websites in office, indeed I want to travel but I still cannot do it that soon, I think it won't happen within this year neither. After SL complete his milestone, we will need to help up his brother's wedding at yearend, this year is almost filled up.

So, we want to plan for travel by next year, but it is still uncertainty, now our age is getting older but we become more undecisive and need to consider too many things, I am not sure when we can decide our journey.

I really want to travel, escape from reality...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌