Waiting for vacation

Once we have decided our vactaion destination, I did a lot of reading about Maldives, I think this is the first  vacation which make me this excited, I am the most looking forward to this vacation. What's the reason? Actually I am not so sure, maybe it is a dream place for me, or I really looking forward for relax trip, or I didn't have a vacation for so long time.

Anyways, I read some information from wikipedia and Maldives tourism website, also some review and comment from former traveller, it sound like a paradise on earth to lot of people, the more I read about Maldives information, the more I want to visit there sooner.

From a picture capture from wikipedia, there is a map of Maldives, is it look like a necklace? That's why I see some review said that Maldives is a lost pearl necklace, that God left on the earth. Well, it look like a necklace from top of course, however when I zoomed in to it from google map, each area is actually combination of a lot of difference size island, each peice of area actually is another chain of necklace, they look really beautiful with total of 1192 islands together to form this country.

Among 1192 islands, there are about 200 of them are inhabited and about 100 of 200 are for resort and hotel purpose, this tells me there should be lot of tourists visited this land each year to support this much hotel. This is a place surrounded by beautiful coral reef and people like to do snorkeling and diving when visiting to the island.

Truly, I am looking forward for the trip, I even told SL that I would like to do snorkeling everyday for seeing beautiful sea creature. Of course, we need to take care the environment of Maldives to aviod it get poluted :)

Seeing a lot of review, quite some number of tourists mentioned they get revisited to this country for multiple times, this place should have its attraction to make people like it and pay for another trip. Well, this is my first trip and I didn't know if this is the only trip I make to Maldives, but I really looking forward it and even thought I might make another trip for my xxth anniversary, hopefully this is a true paradise on earth to us :)

Of course, let pray hard for a good weather and safe trip.

Map of Maldives picture that I get from Wikipedia

Map of Maldives picture that I get from Google map

They are almost the same :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌