connected

Finally, SL and I can get online at the same time with Comcast, and we also can do it wireless now. For me, I think it really took a lot of debate on this but I think spending on a router for convenience is worth than using our time to rush here and there with a lot of dissapointment caused.

It is an undeniable fact that my hubby is a super saver, which he would spend a lot of time on trying different method if this could help him to save some money, however I would prefer to spend a little more money to buy my time and convenience if that is not much different with price.

To me, paying USD45 is reasonable for a router if compared to spend USD20++ for a power adapter, furthermore we didn't know if the USD20 power adapter is really usable for our old router. When we were driving here and there just to find the power adapter without any result, I just think it would be the best and straight solution.

Actually, I found quite tired that always comparing price between two things although that is no much different between them, and I would choose which is considered quality to me. On my opinion, everything actually have their value one, sometime it might really a quality item would cost more. Therefore if that is still reasonable, why don't we pay a little more for our further convenience, instead of trouble with its quality in further?

Well, I am not a wasting spender, but at least I know how to enjoy my live while I need to save some money. If that is a comparison between SL and me, I think I would save 50% and spend 50% of my earning, that is my style; but I think SL would hope to save 90% plus (even 100% if he could). Though I am not sure if my living style is wrong, just I don't really can stand with his style sometimes, that I would think that is too extreme.

Anyway, I think we are influenced each other after we were together, he tried to learn to enjoy his life (though it might be hard to him to get through) and I tried not to spend my money (well, this makes me unhappy sometimes as well), but we just tried to get used with their style.

Anyways, he finally bought the router, but I am not sure this is because of my complain or because he also feels insecured with an unknown power adapter.

I think when two people are together, we need to be considerate with each other habit and just try to see their good side, instead of bad, and I still need to learn on this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌