Snowing

After long wait, it's finally snowing in Hillsboro, I thought that I wouldn't see snow after Christmas, but it was snowing this afternoon.

It was about 3pm, I heard people were talking about snowing somewhere around my cube and I saw the snow signal from Weather.com channel, SL and I were so excited, we just decided to return home to avoid bad traffic of snow, of course we wanted to experience our first snow in winter 2009 together.

After backed, we just too excited to walk around Hillsboro area for some photos taking, the world is turned to white here and it was so beautiful, finally I can see a thick layer of snow on ground, cars, building and everywhere, hopefully it won't rain, so that we still could enjoy this white world in few days later.

Will this be the only snow for this winter? Hopefully that I still can see some snow after this :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌