Saturday out (12 Dec 2009)

Yahoo!!! That is another weekend, I like weekend, it makes me feel relaxed :P SL promised that we would have some better meal during weekend, that we could go to somewhere nice for a meal either lunch or dinner for Saturday or Sunday, this allows us to have some try out for food in US.

Before the outing, we had a lot of discussion over the week and we saw a lot of Applebee's advertisement this week and they are having an offer USD20 for two people share with an appertizer and two entrees, this is worth because normally we need to pay USD10 plus for an entree and around USD7 for appertizer, this offer really save us a lot.

We left our house around 1pm for lunch to Applebee's, then we placed our order with boneless buffalo wings as our appertizer, riblet basket for my entrees and fiesta lime chicken for SL's entree, but we attracted by their dessert which made us decided to place an extra order with hot fudge sundae for our dessert, it is only USD1.99.

When our dishes were coming, we just felt satisfied because their size is not smaller due to they are cheaper, and we were amazed with big size, that really made us full until the end of the day, and we didn't have our dinner due to we were too full with Applebee's portion :D





Here is our emptied dishes, I just really couldn't believe that we could finish all of them by two people. Honestly, I really like Applebee's for their menu, dishes, environment and friendly staffs.



After lunch, we went for grocery shopping at Safeway and Winco to settle our meal for the week, or it might can make more than a week. Besides, we also went for shopping at Victoria Secret :P and SL bought me a Christmas gift, which I really like it a lot, thanks to my lovely hubby. And, I am thinking what can I get for him a Christmas gift, but he just doesn't really want anything :(

For the whole day, I kept expecting for some snow showers, but I don't get the chance for the day except a few rain during evening.

After backed to home, I started reading some documentations for my job, I newly join the team and there are a lot of things to pick up, I hope to have a fair progress so that I won't slow down my team, but I felt lucky to have SL who sometime would teach me something as he knew something about my job.

Actually, I quite like my current job, which is more suitable to my interest. When I decided for a transition from my PDE post, I hoped to work on this at first but I didn't get any interview from related manager, then I just moved to another front end post. And now, I just can get involved in it now, I was quite amazed with this, sometimes God really have an arrangement for us, that He doesn't really want to make us dissapointed but He just let us to wait for what we really want, He would choose the best timing for us to move and He knows what we really need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌