no surprise

Yesterday, Weather Channel forecasted there would be snow snower at our area Hillsboro from night till today, I was so excited with this news because this is the first time that I could see snow with the beloved SL by my side, this would be really different with seeing it alone in the UK. And, I even joked with him that I wanted to walk in the snow with him.

Therefore, we kept waiting and viewing update from Weather Channel together, as we really wished to see snow last night, at least at 1am mignight. However, while we were waiting, we still didn't see any surprise until 1am, it was kind of dissapointment to us.

Even after we woke up at the morning, that we still didn't trace any snowing at the night. And, we only saw some a few rain shower in this day, this is not a surprise that we really expected :(

Anyways, I hope that we really could see some snow later in winter, the white Christmas would be the best, just as what my sister Renoir said, it would be really like a fairy tale with a White Christmas.

Pray hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌