Winter? Winter Not?

My hubby told me that winter is on 15th of December, but why do I feel it is winter now? There are a lot of places in US snowing recently and the weather is getting colder and colder these few days, it is too cold and I feel I caught a cold now already.

Is winter that cold? Or it will be getting worse when time comes? I just couldn’t imagine how we can get through it.

I really feel its coldness now, but I forgot my winter in the UK already, how could I get through it alone? Why I didn’t feel it was this cold when I was in the UK? Is US’s winter actually colder than the UK’s? Or this is because I am weaker now?

When winter is nearer, the days become shorter now, that the sky is dark when I leave my office, actually I don’t really have much chance to see bright sky after I arrive to US, I think my skin will be turn less dark over the winter. However, I think people would find depressed for this short daylight season, especially to SL whose emotion is directly impacted by weather, I feel so thankful that I can be by his side for this depress season, that he won’t be feeling lonely in this foreign land.

Honestly, I like winter a lot, because I always keep hope to see snow, which I couldn’t see it in Malaysia at all, but I don’t like its coldness, it makes me feel sick. And, I even could feel my nose and my ear were so painful when I was walking in this cold weather.

Comments

Lieim said…
Its always a dream for me to see snow. How lucky you are...

But do take care ya, get well soon!
Dawn said…
I haven't see snow yet in my area :)

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌