books

After having ipad, I started using e-book as one of my reading media, well it is a new experience. Sometime, when I love a book and thinking to buy it, I would think twice whiter I want to own it in paper format or in electronic format. For now, I am still new with e version, therefore it took me quite some time to make decision.

I keep thinking what are pros and cons between the traditional and technology reading method, here I found some conclusions.

For reading in paper format, we can have the book physically, holding it in hand and flipping it for information, it is a real experience. At least, you really carrier a book, and you can share it with your friends if they also like to read it.

However, I also find some benefits for using e reader, you can immediately search for new vocabulary once you find a new word, just tapping on it and meaning will show up soon. I like this e-dictionary tool because I am lazy to flip through dictionary myself that made me normally skip the word. Another benefit from e book is I could get free book for those copyright are expired and they are free to download for reading, well.. most of them are "ancient" type book.

With an e reader, I can carry many books along with me when I am traveling, which I couldn't make it with paper format. However, I need to delete my e-book when my reader hit the maximum of capacity. Well, SL said that I also need to throw my books when my house doesn't have space for them, and I need to buy a lot of cupboards to store my book, which I won't need to do with e-book.

Well... electronic format is cheaper than paper format, but it just with a few dollar different, without the paper feel, now I only know that we pay the most on copy right and a book is actually cost less than its copyright.

For paper format, we can borrow books from library, which save lot of money, would we have an e-library? That public can borrow whatever book they want.

Anysway, I think electronic book or paper book are up to people demand and selection, but it provides more options for modern people ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌