croissant

Among so many bread, I love croissant the most, however I wasn't too confident for making my own croissant because I think it is actually quite complicated procedure to make a success croissant. After I studied some steps, I still wasn't too sure if I really can make it.

It took me quite a lot of time to decide to have a homemade croissant on last weekend, I took about two days to processed my dough and shaped it, then baked them, because it needs very careful and a few process to make a good dough.

Finally, I had my first batch of croissant (14 counts) baked from oven by Sunday night. Well, it really look like croissant at least. To me, it still doesn't really meet my requirement becuase I expect it would be softer than what I got. However, SL liked them, he kept saying it was nice. No matter what, SL gave me more confident to make the second batch.

Hopefully, I could improve my croissant next time, baking skill gain from experience, I should keep studying and pay more attention on each step, then I can be a good home baker :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌