LCD monitor

Yes!!! Finally we got our LCD monitor from Best Buy this evening, which we ordered it online during Thanksgiving, I am not sure if it is the cheapest deal, but price is just within our budget and spec just meet our requirement, we didn't want to spend time to queue, therefore we decided to get it online, it is same price as you buy it in store during Black Friday morning.

After getting the package, SL was so excited and read instruction and did the setup and I just left him alone to do that, he preferred to spend time by himself without anyone disturb him.

Wah, I tested the monitor, it was nice, just good enough for me to read waveform and doing some debug, my eyes can feel relax a bit, but I felt like I am still in office and working =.=" Anyways, this is more comfortable way to work at home, right?

Another thing is, resolution of this LCD monitor is still less than my laptop, where my laptop is 1920x1200 and LCD monitor is 1920x1080. Well, my laptop is quite high resolution, I am also using a lower resolution LCD monitor in my office :)

Thanks SL for getting it for me. Well... we bought it also for system build up purpose after we back to home, we want to build a desktop at home for our personal usage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌