examination

After graduated, I thought life would be easier, no more examination and no late night study anymore, it will be wonderful life.

However, after working then I know it was wrong, examination is still continue and late night overtime sometime needs to complete your task.

Well, working still need performance review every year, it is just another form of examination, which you need to crunch your brain to remember what you did in the past one year.

I am agreed that my memory isn't that good enough to remember every detail and I am admitted that I am lazy to tap my keyboard and scrible my history. Honestly, I totally have no idea what to write.

Life... keeps on taking examination even though you grown up, it never skip. C'est la vie.

Yes, I am bored, can I just write what I like? And, I know the answer is no :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌