E book

Wow, I found there are a lot of free books from kindle, well it would say free old book, they are actually free when the copyright is expired, I think after a certain period of it published to the world but I am not sure how is the exactly period, 68 years?

Well, they are old but I like it. I remembered that my landlady in UK had a collection of Jane Austin books, I was wondering how was it, were they that nice? But I didn't read them before. And now, I found they are actually free to read, perhaps I can spend sometime for my reading hour.

After having a iPad, I found that I spent less hour in front of my laptop, maybe it is a good thing to me, that mean I got something to do beside just working, my life just has more fun now.

IPad is a multifuncitonal pad, which contain many things, it is just size of book, but contain a lot of books, well some are need to purchase, but it is convenience :)

Sometime, I hate myself for spending too much time on company laptop, iPad is another tool to help me get out from it, I really want to have my work and life balance. A woman who has a family should spend 24hours at work, but I should spend sometime with my loved one, I saw a failure marriage from my mum and I know it deeply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌