cold weather

Weather is quite cold recently, I could see nearly everyday is raining, roads are always wet, temperature is low.

Well, I don't like hot weather, so that cold weather should satisfy me, however somtime I found it too cold, I even couldn't sleep well last night due to I felt cold on the bed.

Today, I wore long sleeve and boot to office, which I thought it could prevent heat lost, but somehow I still felt cold in office. Anyways, I think it was better then before.

Is this normal weather in Malaysia? I missed it last year, and forgot the years before, but I don't remember that I got this cold like recently in the rest of my life in Malaysia, except at hill area.

Is it because environment change or my body change? Perhaps, I am old now and cannot bear too much cold now or I am weaker than before now.

Actually, I personally think this type of body isn't healthy especially for female, this is a sign asks me to take more care on my body. I think I need to do more exercise and hopefully I can be stronger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌