job sick

When we had breakfast this morning, SL asked why we always chose milo as our breakfast drink, can we have something healthy other than coffee and tea, then I suggested milk. After that he blamed me that I didn't notice him with alternate drink and I told him that he didn't think deeper.

After that, he suddenly said his BIOS is at DEFAULT mode, if no INTERRUPT to ask him to do some other JOB, then he will only EXECUTE what was DEFAULT =.="

After listened what he was talking, I was stunned, he even apply those technical term into our normal conversation now, is he occupied himself as a CPU???

Although sometime I would use some jobs related term in our daily conversation, like AR, milestone, internal transfer, so on so forth, but that is more to common term, but SL always used something deeper than I thought, he describe his memory as a RAM, ROM, harddisk or external harddisk, what BIOS, what draw current, oh no, he is addicted now. And, I really not up to his level yet =.="

SL, please take a break, else people who are not engineer might not understand what you mean soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌