teeth problem

This few week, I couldn't sleep well at night and dreamt every night, so that I felt quite tired recently. In the meanwhile, I felt pain at my teeth since last week, which always made me felt uncomfortable, I am not sure if my sleepless and dreamful night is related with my teeth problem, just I was really not feeling well lately and hated this situation continuously happened.

At the begining, my teeth was still fine but it felt pain when I drank something hot, which made me couldn't concentrate at work, toothache is really an annoying pain that would make you don't want to continue at the same situation. Finally, I went to consult a dentist last weekend, the dentist filled two of my teeth and it costed me RM120, that time I was regret that I wasn't a dentist, this type of professional really earn a lot.

After filling, I hoped that my situation would turn better, but it didn't and my condition seems to be worse, then I felt pain not only when drinking, but also chewing, brushing teeth, a small touch, sometime even inhale. It was really painful moment for two days, which I hoped it would go. However, I really can't afford to wait any longer for this pain gone, then I just found another dentist this evening.

Consultation from another dentist, I found that my old filling (the one that filled more than 10 years ago) was broken, which made me sure uncomfortable. Well, I am not sure if the crack was caused by the latest filling that I did before or it was crack but didn't seen by the last dentist. This crack seem to be quite serious because my old filling took a large surface of my tooth and it would cause some impact on my nerve.

For now, this dentist advised me to refill my tooth (remove the old filling and filled it with new one) for current solution, which costed me another RM80. Well, this is for the cheapest solution on my tooth if it's work but not a warranty. If it didn't, then I need to have some other solution, including nerve extraction or tooth extraction, which would cost more and I don't really hope that.

Until now, I am regret that I didn't take good care on my teeth until they caused so much problems to me :(, physically pain, mentally tireness and wallet emptiness. For those young people, please take good care of your once in a life time asset and don't be regret as me at last.

Dentist advised that we need to use soft toothbrush to clean teeth and there are steps to follow when you brush your teeth, don't let your teeth easily get hurt. Thanks for many improved dental technique nowaday, else I might need to extract my teeth everytime there is a problem occurs. However, rather thankful too current dental technology, it would be more important to take good care for your teeth to prevent it get hurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌