The Amazing Race S20

The Amazing Race is at season 20 now, today is third episode on Astro AXN, this is my favourite TV program,which I don't want to miss but I missed the first and second episodes.

In this episode, I saw something that touched my heart, the dating divorce couple Vanessa and Ralph is my favorite team in this season, they seem still loving each other though divorced. The part that I most amazed is Venessa's "never give up" spirit during they were doing stacked up detour, they failed the task for so many times until Ralph suggested changed their task, but Venessa still insisted to complete it, that time I predicted that they would be eliminated finally.

At the end, they completed their task at night and move to Roadblock and found that was another team (Elliot and Andrew) doing Roadblock as well, which mean they were not the only last. Eliot and Andrew was the last team completed another detour Strung Out, they nearly gave up but continue, but they finally be eliminated. Actually, I wished this was a non eliminate leg after seeing this two teams trying so hard with their "never give up" spirit, but fact is cruel.

However, I am happy to see Vanessa and Ralph advanced, Vanessa didn't give up on the task and finally still in the game, this tells me that even if we are in despair or demotivate, we need to continue it because you will never know if you actually can get through it, the loser never tries; even if we lost finally, we still got memory stays and tells us the story to alert us for next trial.

After watching this episode, I somehow find some happy gene in myself to keep me stay alive. Thanks God arranged me to watch this episode by myself, so that I can get the message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌