life is learning process

SL went to Joey Yap’s talk and he told me that Joey Yap said the people who got a dragon in his birth detail is abled to learn new thing and easily pick it up.


Coincidently there is a dragon in my birth detail, would I be enabled to learn something new and interesting? SL also asked me to learn something so that I can get rid with that grief memory.

The people like me that like to see and learn new thing, of course I like to have try on it, therefore I signed up for a sewing class through a friend’s introduction, I wish that I could cope it and have this new skill, I always wish to make my own clothes, for myself, for SL and for my future kid (though they are not yet formed).

After the first class, I found that I got quite some high level of interest on that, wish I could keep it and manage it.

Besides sewing, there is another skill which I hope so much to learn and I thought I could never have chance to learn it, but a friend recently told me there is classes for it (is Joey Yap mean people with dragon can have chance to learn the thing they like this year?), my heart is moved but that class need a lot of time and energy, I am doubt if my current condition can manage it.

Life is learning process, that is not fault to keep learning, but I still got a lot of side causes need to consider into it before I engage myself into that class. And now, I must think if I should take the class or wait till my condition is ready for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌