Be happy

Due to that incident, somehow my mind shift and I always can’t be as happy as I was, well I still would smile to people when I see someone I know in company, though I am not sure if that smile show my happy or sadness, I just think that is still a smile.
 
However, I got a facebook message from a friend as below:
recently you a bi quiet...
be more happy ...
your smile always like shining sun, willl cheer up me...hehe..
is true, i like to see ur shining smile...

I think she doesn’t know my grief, but she feels my quietness and unhappy, then encourage me to cheer up, somehow I felt touched, perhaps I should go out from my cave, my unhappy smile doesn't show me happy and this would create distance to everyone.

A friend told me, if I am continue to be unhappy, I can't make any change to future or even make myself harder to achieve the thing that I want. SL also always worries about me for being alone because I would think something bad that time.

For myself and for others, I should move on though it is hard, but it is doable. Forget the past and achieve the future.

Comments

Unknown said…
I try to smile as true as I am. it seems like this is the only way that can make people like me and to make people happy:) and sometimes, even myself also confused if i was really happy.:) I guess dont hide if you are unhappy, but dont pretend to be happy too.:) talk if you want to find somebody. call me for lunch like we used to have in US:)
Dawn said…
Thanks, Adelene :)

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌