understand

I went to shopping alone yesterday and I found that I quite enjoyed the shopping moment without SL by my side, it is as what I told SL. When SL with me, he would ask what I want and he would move as fast as a rocket to the rack with the item that I want and take it, he would do this until we complete our shopping list.

However, that is not the shopping style that I wanted, I always like to spend time and walk slowly from rack to rack until I get the item that I am looking for, besides I also like to look around to see other things that might catch my interest. Obviously, I cannot make it as what I want when SL is with me.

When SL heard my description about him, he laughed because he agreed with me, that is his style, I told him that I feel pressure when shopping with him as my feet can never stop and need to follow him. Well, I am not complaint about him but am sharing about our different shopping styles.

After taking out all my shopping items, I was expecting SL asked me on a notebook that I bought, but he didn't ask which made me couldn't wait and ask him why he didn't ask me the purpose that I bought the notebook. Then he said that he knew why I bought it and he got it bingo, I bought it for my sewing class :) He said, he knows me very well as I would get a notebook everytime when I start with something new.

Actually, I felt happy that he so undestands me, this is something that can't replace for a relationship, he has became the person who knows and understands me the most, that make me felt that I would never feel lonely with him as I love to have him knows me so much :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
yeah. i agree with that. i dont like to shop with my bf as well. tension...
Unknown said…
when I went shopping with my bf we would end up we shop separately and meet after a few hours. haha!
Dawn said…
Haha.. Yes, man and woman are so different.

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌