Attending Class

After the incident, SL encouraged me to attend some classes, so that I can direct my emotion to somewhere else, instead of always thinking of unhappy memory. Well, I agree, but I have no idea where can I find a class available for me, I like to learn new things and I can say that I got wide interest.

Lately, a friend forward me about classes from Tzu Chi and I finally decided to take their sewing class, I always regret that I didn't learn it from my mother when there was a chance and now I even needed to go to shop just to cut my pant shorter. What a good chance to explore the thing that I missed in my past.

And today is my first class though it was their second class, the class is teaching to sew pant for these few weeks, it was interesting and I have it in pieces now and it will be combine by next week, I really can't wait for next week class.

After getting old now, I just felt that I missed out a lot of chances in past decades, the things that I could learn then, but I never paid attention to pick it up, and now I am hoping that much to expertise it, I just feel that I was wasting lot of my time in past and now I want to catch up all the lost.

Thanks so much for opportunity to make me continue learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌