A troublesome year

Since starting of year 2012, there are a lot of things happened to me non-stop, I really feel so tired for all these.

The worst thing started first at January, which was the saddest moment to me, I nearly felt lost of meaning to continue living. Anyways, I still abled to take quite sometime to recover from that, it was about two months of self asking session before I walked out from deep valley.

I thought everything will go well, but I was wrong, problem is still continue coming to me, from my health, then looking for lot of doctors for recovery, after that to my car and even to my house, everything just happened one after one restless, is this my problem solving year? Money is just like water keeps flowing out from month to month.

When talking with friends, they also think I am really black in these five months, they even suggested me some superstitious ideas to get over it, my mum also suggested some changes in my house which related to "Feng Shui" =.="

After went through so many problems, I felt really tired and asked when will all these bad luck stop. If this is really a troublesome year, can I have good problem to solve, instead of all these stupid problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌