Birthday 2012

Another year and another age grown, I am getting older again yesterday, thanks SL buying me a small birthday cake on the eve.

It was my friend's birthday two weeks ago, she celebrated it well by taking a day off for shopping, I was thinking to do the same originally, but I think am really old now as I didn't feel motivate for shopping.

Though I applied a day leave as well, I didn't do big shopping on my birthday but only shop some groceries at Sunshine Square =.=" Am I turned to be an aunty now?

As I think that I should spend my time on doing something that I interested, so I decided not shopping but sewing and baking at home, this also is a good time, right? I felt relaxed and happy for doing those.

At the evening, I had my cloth half ready and my honey sponge cake baked. Then, hubby took me to Xuan Xin at Queensbay Mall for fine dinner, that's all I celebrated my birthday.

As my birthday is on the last day of April, it's always a public holiday on the next day, so I can always have a day off on next day of my birthday, I quite like this advantage as I don't need to worry about my work :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌