lucky? or not lucky?

Recently, we recieved complaim from oue downstair residents (they are just moved in), they said there is leaking problem from our house to their house, the most serious part is washing machine area and next is master room's toilet.

Actually, it is really a headache for leaking problem, though it doesn't impact us but still we need to fix for them (by rule). Of course, I also don't want to ignore it, as I worried if I got the same return from my upstair resident (who is going to move in soon).

Since this condo has past it's warranty period, so we have no right to request developer to fix for us, that mean we need to pay all cost from our pocket.

Before we get things fix, I have asked around with several plumbers, they all said that we need to hack the whole bathroom, then reapply cement, waterproof and tiling, all this will cost us RM2200 just for a bathroom, which is not included other area. What? that is a lot, we were quite sad for that. One of the contractor even insisted that we only can solve this problem by hacking the whole bathroom, hearing about hacking the whole bathroom already can make me headache.

Finally, downstair resident past us their contractor who knows the situation more and explained to us. After all explaination, he told us that we only need to hack a few tiles at washing machine area, where is leaking location, it is suspected broken pipe undernearth. I should say lucky that I don't need to hack the whole area, right?

Later, he told us that bathroom problem is even simple, that we only need to remove WC and reattach it as it was not sealed properly by developer. The whole project will cost RM1100 for everything, which is half of what we asked before, we were quite happy with this and accepted the proposal.

Though I am so unlucky to have leaking problem, I still feel lucky that I don't need to do too much hacking to solve this problem, I should say this is lucky from unlucky, make myself feel happy from bitterness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌