antenna

Today, I browse through facebook on some friends, one of them caught my attention, as we worked at the same team previously and SL said he is same batch with us in university time, but he is working in another company now, I don't even know he changed job since when.

Somehow, I felt my antenna within my team is quite limited, I found actually it is hard to get information (romour) in my team. For example, I couldn't hear any news from another sub-team, we are just enclosed in our small team, all news are covered within us.

However, I got a friend who works in another team, she can easily hear news from all around her in the same project, I don't know why all this different, is my social circle too small? or it's our team too big?

Is another team more on people orientation? Or our team too task orientation? Everyone is too concentrate on their on task but don't even realise what is happening around them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌