Day 9 away from Hong Kong (23/3/2008 Airport)

This is our last day in Hong Kong, we were ended our nine days Hong Kong trip for this day, actually it was a little unpleasure happened at the morning, SL tried hard to find a place where sells Hongkies Dim Sum for our breakfast, but we really couldn't find any chance on this, still SL insisted want to find it for me because I always hoped for it.

We were walking quite a long time and I felt hungry, finally I asked him to give up and find a simple place to settle our last breakfast, but he was sturbornly wanting to get it. SL is always like this, he wants to make everything perfect, likes never left regret in life, but this is impossible for everything, sometime we need to learn from failure. At last, I was angry and didn't want to walk with him anymore.

At this point, he just decided to give up and simply sat in a cafe for our breakfast.

After breakfast, we packed for leaving and went to airport, however I was still in angerness on his sturbornness and walked alone from him. Well, I know this wasn't a good way to solve problem, but I just didn't know how to stop my angerness.

Finally, we took sometime to cool down and restore to normal emotion and took another round of breakfast in airport with dim sum.

After that, we watched a 4D movie in the airport, I needed to say that are a lot of entertainments in Hong Kong International Airport, therefore you won't be lonely while waiting for your flight. But our waiting time was too short for us to try all entertainment, but it was enough to have one.

Finally, we flied back to Singapore Airport and SL bought 2 bottles of wine for our wedding event. And our journey ended after arrived to Penang finally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌