Department Annual Dinner

This Wednesday was our Department Annual Dinner with Hollywood Night as our theme, it's headache because we needed to wear formal dress and make up. Fortunately I had cut my hair, so that didn't need to worry about my hairset :P

The event was started at 6:30pm at Traders Hotel, we departed at 5:50pm and picked up my friends, ST and SS at their house, then directed to the hotel. We arrived at around 6:30pm, but there was no more car park in hotel and we dropped at the entrance, then SL parked his car at another parking area.

After we got to the hall, we just found that were many people arrived already, I never knew they were so puntrual.

After registered, we got into the hall and we just knew there were some friends' names were not appeared in the list (they have signed up before due date), I think this is some technical problem and finally they could join us for dinner.

Later, there were speeches from our VIPs and dinner started.

The most impressive part was our department invited Lim Chang You to our annual dinner, he is the most important person to Penang, who introduced free trade zone for few decades ago, actually I quite respect on what he did in his political life.

Our department invited Lim Chang You to pass present to Funniest Video winner at the ceremony, this made me regret for didn't submit any funny video for the event, so that I missed the chance for hand shaking with Lim Chang You.

After dinner ended, I was walking around to find my friends for photograph session, wow... all my friends were wearing beautiful at the night, I didn't see them in this arogant custome. It was a happy moment for us.

After backed to home, I removed my make up, just found there are some wrinkles around my eyes, I suddenly felt sad because I need to accept the truth that I am getting older now. Time will mark on our face, we only can be young once.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌