Day 3 in Bali (6/12/2008 - Diving and Turtle Island)

Still, it's a good day for this day, no rain with sunny. In additional, today's schedule was really exciting and sporting, we both really love it, we had sudden felt that we were switched to honeymoon mode then.

However, that was some misunderstanding during our breakfast and we had a small arguement at morning, but it resolved after we quarreled for a while. After enjoying with our pleasure journey, this made us forgot all those unhappy arguements and ice broke.

Anan helped us checked out from our first hotel at 9:15am, as we would be moved to another place for our last two day, it's a villa at countryside.

After checked out, we started our journey to Southbay and Turtle Island, Turtle Island is an island closes to Southbay with 20 minutes sailing.

We had a series of choices for water sport at South Bay, all are listed in USD, well they are not cheap. Finally, we chose to take diving (it is an hour activity) as it looked more fun and memorable for both of us. Diving costed us USD50 each, it is equalised to Rp1,200,000. Also, the staff would help us to record our action while we were under water, the video CD also costs us Rp250,000. Anyways, this is really a good memory for both of us, I still enjoyed on watching it after I came back to Malaysia.

All in all, this is another first time for us, we both never dived before, it was quite excited to us, and we took pictures with you diving suit custome, female suit and male suit actually are different, where male suit is zipped in front but female suit is zipped at back.





Hooray... we were sailing to sea for our diving journey, we would have a trainer with us, they would help us to get into sea and leaded us all the way. At first, Yoyok (my trainer) asked us some medicine history to make sure that we were healthy for diving, and Tony (SL's trainer) is our cameraman under sea. At the meanwhile, Yoyok also told us some hand signal for communication undersea and some technique while we encouter ear problem undersea.

However, it was a joke before we got into water, this made me always in anxiety while diving, SL explained my misunderstood after backed to land, and this always is a joke while we are talking about our diving experience. What's the joke? haha...

Before we got into sea, Yoyok tell us "no matter you dive or not, the money will not be refunded". Well, SL understood the meaning, but I misheard as "no matter you die or not, the money will not be refunded", then I was worried if we would die (maybe due to some accident or equipment defect). Therefore, I asked Yoyok any possibility would make us "die", I think he thought I said "dive" and answered me a "yes".

After this miscommunication, I was totally in fear and anxiety, I even couldn't start diving at the beginning because always imagined many misfortune would happen to me under sea. At the beginning, I told Yoyok that I wanted give up and he kept encouraging me, then asked me to look at SL as he was under water and feeding fish there already.

After sometime of struggling and seeing to SL, I put all courage that I left together and started diving, finally I met SL at the first stone (he actually stayed there and waiting for my arrival for quite a long time) and feeding fish with him, that was a lot of fish and I was happy to see it. Anyway, my anxiety still kept troubling me and always press my nose to balance my ear pressure.

After staying a while at first stone, we moved to second stone where is deeper, and we started feeding fish there. However, fish there are bigger, even some of them with teeth, I was scared and gave my bread to SL, then I kept pressing my nose for balancing.

Finally, we departed from the second stone and dived seperately under sea, and I saw a lot of corals, they are alive (different with Phuket's) and beautiful, I suddenly felt happy and kept touching those coral and forgot my anxiety. After a while, it's an hour ended and we got back to our boat, but I still enjoyed with what happened during diving and regret on wasting time on those useless anxiety.

After backed to coast, we bought the video CD for our first diving experience, actually I found kind of funny when I watch the video again (maybe it will be kind of boring to others, as it only two people undersea). Most part of video will find SL alone in the sea and kept looking for me (as I was in fear and struggled to get into sea) and I kept pressing my nose for ear balancing, it looks like funny for us and we always keep laughing when review it. Actually, I was touched when seeing SL kept looking for me when he was alone undersea and he was so cute :P



After changed our diving suit, Anan and us departed to Turtle Island, we could see a lot of animals there, such as turtle, bat, snake, big bird, eagle and monkey, we were allowed to hold them and took pictures, but I was so scared. Anyways, I still took pictures with them in fear factor as you could find different on SL's and my face at following pictures. SL looks so steady and I look so "funny".

This is entrance to see those animals.


Just the moment we entered into the entrance, the staff suddenly let us hold a turtle for photo taking, after that leaded us to turtle group. Well... turtle was not too scary to me, that is more at later.



Next, it's bat, I was really struggled for sometime from holding it with my hand, it was alive.



Then, snake!!! Although its mouth was tied, but I still kept an eye on it, who know it got power to untie it? See, I was scared when seeing its head turned to my direction.



Later, a big bird~~~ it was weird feeling to let it stand on my arm, I was really scared if my skin would hurt.



Finally, it's an eagle. Lucky me as I don't need to touch it then.



After staying a while at Turtle Island and having their coconut juice, we left and back to South Bay. Finally, I could take a picture with Anan on boat, he is our tour guide, he has been a tour guide for more than 20 years, can't imagine, right?



Back to South Bay, we had change there and heading for lunch in Kuta. Our restaurant is Golden Palace, with peaceful environment and served Chinese food. Although Chinese food wasn't special to us as we eat Chinese food everyday, their food still rated as delicious from our mind. SL specially liked it's roasted chicken and I liked the tauhu.







After lunch, we had our photo session in a Studio at Denpasar, this is included into our tour package. We would have chance to wear in Balinese Wedding custome and took pictures with it. When the girl helped me to get change, I found the custome is quite similar with Indian Custome, see... do you think so? The custome is beautiful and special, just SL looks a little fatty at his armbit :P



After collected our photos, Anan fetched us to villa and checked in there as we got a spa appointment at 4pm. Our villa is Athena Garden Hot Spring Villa, it is really beautiful and we were fully satisfied with it, we fully agreed a villa is the perfect accommodation for honeymoon couple because we can fully enjoy our private space inside the villa. Well... we took too many photos for our villa until we think it is too many to share all of them, so that we decided to share it in video format.

Frankly, we really love the villa and it's facilities, there is a private swimming pool, hot spring pool and well renovated facilities, they are in open air but still remain its privacy, we totally loved it and enjoyed it.



Our spa session was started at 4pm, it was doing in our villa and we decided to have it at pavilion, it was enjoyable 2 hours, this is what I want for a honeymoon, relax and enjoy. Finally, the girls prepared the bathtub for us with moderate temperature and decorated flowers, we really enjoyed with it.

After our spa session ended, SL started exploring our villa's facilitied, he was excited with this perfect place, and me too.

It was around 6:30pm, our chefs came to our villa and prepared dinner for us, it was candlelit dinner, they decorated our dining hall and made it romantic.

After our chefs left, we started enjoy our romantic candlelit dinner, dishes looked lovely and tasted delicious, we enjoyed it so much, it was really a pleasure experience.

This is a prefect day for us.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌