Pre- Star Walk

It's Star Walk again!!! It will be at tomorrow, 14th of December, SL and I for sure will be taking part on it, I like it and think it is fun.

This year is my third time and SL's second time to participate in Star Walk, I could see many participants for last two year, the number is unimaginable, you will find a lot of people infront and behind you while you are walking.

2006 was my first Star Walk, I joined for fun walk with YY, LE and LP, we walked slowly and chatting with each other, it was a pleasure walk. And, we stopped at the middle of route to take our breakfast at baked bread shop, but we still abled to complete whole route within time limit.

2007 was my second Star Walk, I walked with SL and we joined for competition (since I was abled to complete in 2006). At first, we walked slowly as we didn't want to win any prize, but for fun. However, I suddenly speeded up after refreshment session, this was really funny as SL always tell me that 100plus got magic power after this. Why? All this because I looked like got sudden energy after taking 100plus at refreshment session.

This afternoon, SL even asked me if wanted to buy some 100plus to energise myself, haha... He always uses 100plus as a joke on me.

Now, we are excited with Star Walk now, good walk tomorrow and hope for good weather :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌