My 2009

Finally, Year 2009 goes to an end soon and we move forward to a new year 2010, another conclusion for the past year.

I would say my 2009 is quite a fructuated year, mixture with sad and happy emotion, but finally ended up with happy ending.

This year is the first complete year for my newly married life, but I needed to stay apart with my hubby for about half of the year, we are seperated staying in US and Malaysia during May, June, August, September, October and November, SL needed to work in US due to work needs, I was struggling so hard between my marriage and career at March and April on making selection to stay in Malaysia or US, but finally we decided for seperation. However, we had planned for reunited at July and winter, which would finish up all my leaves until to get Personal Leave of Absence.

Perhaps, it was a correct decision for staying apart, an opportunity opened which allow me to work in US as well at the end of year when SL got his assignment extension. Though it was really hard to stay apart for half of year, I still felt lucky that I didn't choose to resign or took Personal Leave at the beginning of his assignment. This makes me truly believe "the darkest night always proceed to down", all the bitterness will go and the sweet moment is coming.

Though SL and I had half of 2009 seperated, we were still abled to travel a lot of places, this might because we needed to have travel compensated all we lost during seperation, we not only went to Cameron Highland, Penang National Park before he left me alone, but also travelled in Oregon, Washington, Yellowstone National Park and Los Angelos, we did the most travelling in 2009 if compared with our previous years.

At the end of 2009, my career direction shifted from validation to design, that was a lot of worrisome and uncertainties happened during the shifting period, I was quite in hesitation and emotion swing during that time, I learnt to be strong and aggressive and never give up on the path I chosen. Then finally, I am moved and working on it now. I thought I would find hard on this new job, but I find my interest here and I love this type of job, more than my previous jobs, I think I find something suit to myself now.

Due to seperation with SL, I had more time to spend with my friends, which I found some strong bond with my friends, they provided a lot supports to me and they made me felt warm and happy, they made me don't feel too hard to live alone without SL. I would consider this year as year of friendship, I found lot of joy with my friends.

In 2009, I lost two of my close relatives, my eldest uncle and my grandmum, this is the first time I learn about losing someone close in my life, it is sad when you know that is someone you couldn't meet again in the rest of your life, your memory with them will forever stay in past, but no future memory. From here, I learn about fragile of life, that we can't control it.

Year of 2009, a fructuated year but with a happy ending, I learn to appreciate this year, I would hope to have a good year in 2010 as well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌