Cookie Making

It's Saturday again, well I was not in good mood in morning, my emotion was playing by hormon, which I felt a little despair, I think I missed my friends in Penang, I just didn't feel good for our lonely life here, we spend most of our life here for being two people for about two months in US, which I find hard without other friends. However, SL is different because he would be happy as long as I am happy by his side, I know I need to learn for it. When I was emotional down, then I just tried to remember how good SL to me, then I felt better and we restored to normal in afternoon.

Later, we decided to try pizza from Papa Murphy f0r our dinner because we got some coupon from the store, we would get a free cheesy bread with purchased a regular pizza. Papa Murphy's pizza was ready in raw, that we needed to bake it in oven when we were ready to comsume, the pizza was fresh prepare in store for your favor. Well, I like the taste of Chicken Bacon Artichoke deLITE, though it was a little oily for us, it is nice for having spanich served on pizza, which made it tasted better.



Besides, I bought a cookbook from Winco, it is on desserts making, I found I am just interested on baking now, would it because nature of girls? Or this is the best entertainment of us with bored US life? :P Anyways, I would try out some of recipes in future.



Later, I tried out cookie baking in the evening, I think it would be easier to bake cookie rather than cake, well at least I thought so before I saw my cookie baked out, I failed this time because my doughs were just mixed up together while I got them baked in the oven :( I think I put too much butter, so that dough didn't firm up too much. Anyway, the cookie still tasted crispy without the proper shape, I think I might need to put more attention on ingredient later, which it will be good next time :D



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌