SL's Birthday Celebration

There wasn't huge birthday celebration on SL's birthday, because it was a working day, so that SL and I only planned to have our dinner at Todai Seafood Buffet in Portland, this is a restaurant that Russ and Claire told us last month, they introduced us that the restaurant would provide free meal on your birthday.

We left office early on 20th January and we arrived to Todai at about 7pm, restaurant's environment is look good and their foods are arranged in row, which are easy too find and take. Also, they provided crab and shrimp, but we didn't find lobster as CP told us.

In the restaurant, we could eat sushi, fresh crab, shrimp, fried noodle, fried rice, lot of desserts and much more, I think I like the coconut shrimp the most, but I still think Saburo is better choice for me, I still couldn't forget the huge unagi sushi in Saburo until now.

Perhaps, I went to a few Japanese buffet in Malaysia, therefore I didn't find Todai was too special to me, I still think Kampachi is the best Japanese Buffet that I ever had.









Todai Website: http://www.todaipdx.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌