The Lake House

"The Lake House", one of my favourite movie, that I remembered I watched it together with SL in 2006, the story touched my heart so much, which I would cry at the end of the movie.

Tonight, this movie is shown on TV in US, that I couldn't help wanted to watch it, twice. Yes, it was showing twice at tonight and I watched it twice. Though the same story repeated, my eyes still welled up at the end of movie, of course twice.

The Lake House is really a great love story to me, I love it so much, it is about a couple who lived seperated in two years timeframe, they kept contacted through a mailbox at Lake House, they communicated and fell in love. Though they lived in different timeframe, they still could loving so long to each other, sometime I would think this is similar with my seperation with SL last year, but we were much better than them.

However, it is different tonight with 3 years plus ago, I watched it alone, without SL by my side, he was just busy on doing his things and I was doing mine without his accompany, I think he just doesn't like this type of story, or perhaps he is bored with this type of life, therefore we just used to spend more time with laptop instead of each other because we could see each other too often.

I think it is quite dangerous for two people world, because you will mostly spend time just with the same person, perhaps this would make two of us just spend more time on other thing, rather than stay by each other side.

Actually, I wished that SL could stay by my side to watch "The Lake House" together with me, just like what we did in 3 years ago, but I just watched it twice without him. Anyways, thanks for good story that I still could enjoy with my tear for touching part.

Honestly, I won't miss it if it is on show again, just because this movie is too nice to watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌