Chinese New Year

Another new year and I think I am old now, this is my third Chinese New Year in another country without my family. In past, I didn't feel much different when I was young.

However, it is totally different this year, I feel homesick and I want to have reunion dinner, I also want to visit my friends and hang around with them, I think I am tired now. Suddenly I feel regret to extend my stay in US, it wasn't a smart step.

Perhaps, this trip is long enough to me, I am just thinking that I want to go home as soon as possible, I keep counting down for my return date and feel happy that my days in office becomes shorter and shorter.

We had too long time in another country just by ourselves, with small circle here which cannot compare with number of our friends in Malaysia, does it count alone? Though we are not totally alone because we still have each other. However, besides each other, we almost spent our time just with each other, without family and without friends in Penang or friends in Johor or friends in Malaysia.

How should I call this life? I would feel this is isolated life, I would think if my best friends forget me already? Fortunately they are not because I still chatting with some of them. However, I don't like be isolated too long now.

Perhaps, some internal feeling of pressure also made me thinking to leave, thinking to go back, perhaps that time I can have my life back and have my own choice, I cannot decide what I want to do now, which sometime make me down.

Anyways, Happy Chinese New Year~~ we need to find our way to celebrate it here, therefore we find a lot of friends from Malaysia, all are as lonely as us :P and we will be having reunion dinner tomorrow, that is another method to make us not to feel so lonely, feel better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌