Leaving soon

Finally, all our stuff are all packed and loaded to shipping company, the apartment that filled with our memory are almost empty now, though we are happy for going back home, still we feel some mixture feeling inside, this is a place for us and we spent a lot of sweet moment here, the first place for both of us that make us felt like a house (as we didn't own a house in Malaysia yet).

A year plus in US, it's just like a dream for us, SL and I lived together in another country and we are still alive, our love grows.

Another two days, we really leave this Apartment i, well I am sure that I will miss it, the place with sweet memory. That's really enough for us, at least he and I spent some time of our life in another place, together we live, together we learn.

Compared with my lonely and bitterness life in the UK, I am sure US would take more memory space in my brain. Before I came to US, I told SL that I don't like US as I like the UK the more, but now we are leaving, I change my mind as I prefer US's memory than my UK's, because SL was with me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌