my stupid hubby 4

Today, my hubby shared me a joke that he faced this morning, this is the joke of the day for me.

This morning, we got a meeting and he called in from another building. When the meeting past 20 minutes, but hubby still didn't hear anything through phone, then he just voiced up.

Hubby: Hello, is anyone there?

XX (the presenter over the bridge): Yes, I am XX. (my hubby still didn't hear the name, but at least he know someone answered him).

Hubby: Can you hear anything over the bridge?

XX: No, except your voice.

Hubby: Yes, me too, I can't hear any except you. Where are you now? (my hubby still didn't know XX was presenter, he thought XX was someone from the bridge.)

XX: Training Room 1.

Hubby: TR1? I thought that is where the presentation held? (he was still blur blur)

XX: =.=" Yes, I am presenting just now. Are you from TR1?

Hubby: =.=" No, I am not from TR1. (if I am there, why you didn't hear me)

Until then, hubby only know that the presenter was accidentally muted, then they were talking with a lot of unknown, so that created some misunderstanding. But, it was really funny when I listened to his story and I kept laughing. Hahahaha.... that was fun, the most interesting one is so many people called in, but nobody voiced out after 20 minutes of meeting =.="

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌